RINSE & SHINE AID, 400ml, Regular, GIFT
Using Finish Rinse & Shine Aid regularly will prevent water spots and will give you brilliant shine on glasses and dishes
For the optimal dishwashing experience, detergent and rinse aid are a must. The best dishwasher rinse aids will prevent water spots on your dishes, ensuring brilliant shine on your glasses and dishes.
Finish Rinse Aid gets to work in each dishwasher rinse cycle and when used regularly, its special formula will help to leave your dishes streak free and dry – ready to use for your next big occasion!
SPEEDS UP DRYING
FIGHTS WATER SPOTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
With a little help from rinse aid, you can expect shinier and drier dishes (vs detergent alone):
- Rinse aid prevents food and drink particles from ending up on your dishes at the end of the cycle.
- It fights nasty water spots that stain both your dishwasher and your kitchenware.
- Your kitchenware will come out sparkly every time, rather than having residue, grease or water streaks.
- It ensures that you are truly saving time: rinse aid disperses the droplets that land on your dishware, meaning your dishes come out of the cycle dry.
Your rinse aid should go in your liquid rinse aid dispenser, which would be located near the detergent cup in your dishwasher.
Using rinse aid is easy. We would recommend using rinse aid in these simple steps:
- Locate the liquid rinse aid dispenser, which is usually a circular chamber that sits next to where your tablets go.
- Fill up your rinse aid chamber and make sure you mop up any spilled product.
- The rinse aid will be automatically released into your rinse cycle every time you turn your dishwasher on.
HOW TO USE
- Fill rinse aid chamber and make sure to keep it topped up. If the red light of your dishwasher is blinking at you, it means your rinse aid levels are low. So please refill the Rinse Aid chamber.
- For optimal results use in combination with your Finish multi-benefit tabs.
HOW TO PREVENT CLOUDY GLASSES FROM THE DISHWASHER
Video tutorial: How to prevent cloudy glasses from the dishwasher
- Load detergent.
- Fill rinse aid chamber.
- Rinse Aid is automatically released during the rinse cycle.
- Resulting in sparkling drier dishes, glasses & cutlery.
5 - <15% non-ionic surfactants
Lemon: contains perfumes (limonene, hexyl cinnamal)
contains preservatives (methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, potassium sorbate)
SAFETY & STORAGE
Always reseal the bottle after use
Store in a dry environment, away from heat and moisture
Keep out of reach of children
Causes serious eye irritation. Wear eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.