New Home Set
Different pack sizes
A pristine kitchen is an inspiration to culinary creativity. But no matter what you cook up in the months to come, this kit will keep your dishwasher and your kitchenware sparkling clean for longer.
- FINISH Quantum Ultimate Dishwasher Tabs Lemon - 1 x 85 pack
- FINISH Rinse Aid Shine & Protect Regular - 1 x 800ml
- FINISH Dish and Glass Protector - 2 x 1 pack
- FINISH Dishwasher Salt - 1 x 5kg
- FINISH Dishwasher Cleaner Lemon - 2 x 1 pack
Packaging may vary.
When it comes to dishwashing, Finish always strive for excellence giving you sparkling clean dishes all the time. Finish Quantum Ultimate delivers superior * clean and shine without having to waste water pre-rinsing. Our tab cleans, degreases and shines, removing even the most stubborn stains. *vs other finish products”
|Scrubbing Action||Degreasing Action||Shine Action|
The powder chamber scrubs away even food mess that is dried for 24-hours. The bleaching agent removes tough stains like tea and coffee from your tableware.
Our fast dissolving formula breaks down the toughest messes before washing away any residues, even on eco cycle!
The powerball contains the power actions that dry your dishes and release the finishing boost of shine you expect from Finish. The glass and silver protection help maintain the sparkle for longer.
- Finish quantum ultimate, bringing our ultimate clean and shine to your dishwasher
- 3 fast-dissolving chambers to deliver results Even in eco-cycle
- Our tab cleans and degreases targeting the stuck on food, with the power action of our formula leaving the dishes sparkling clean
- 100% biodegradable wrapper-free technology in our new dishwasher tablets
- 14 power actions delivering a superior clean and shine performance to Finish The job first time
15-30% Non-Ionic Surfactants, 5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Polycarboxylates, Phosphonates, Contains Enzymes (Subtilisin, Amylase), Perfumes (Limonene, Geraniol)
HANDLE AND STORE SAFELY
CONTAINS FRAGRANCE ALLERGENS
Finish Quantum Ultimate Lemon Sparkle. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction.
NOTICE: PRODUCT MAY POSE A CHOKING HAZARD TO CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE. Do not ingest. If product is ingested, then seek medical advice.
Preparation and Usage
Usage: Handle with dry hands only. Do not pierce, break or cut. Always reseal pack after use.
No unwrapping. Dissolves completely in the wash.
Place one tab per wash in the dry dispenser.
Don't place in cutlery basket.
For best results use eco / auto programs.
Remember to scrape food pieces into the bin before loading your dishwasher
The built-in salt function is effective in soft/medium & hard water up to 26°e. If your water is harder, performance can be improved by adding Finish Salt. To protect the quality of the Quantum tabs, always reseal the pack after use and store away from heat and moisture. Finish Rinse Aid is recommended for best drying results.
1 tab in the dispenser
For optimal results use it even on top of your multi-benefit tabs.
- For optimal results from your dishwasher
- This rinse aid from Finish gives your dishes a sparkling shine by fighting water spots and speeding up their drying process
- Water spots prevention
- Film protection
- For Brilliant Shine
Finish Rinse & Shine Aid. WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection / face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Contains methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
5 - <15 % non-ionic surfactants. Contains preservatives (methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone,
See dishwasher instruction booklet on how to use Rinse Aid dispenser. Slowly pour Finish Rinse Aid into the Rinse Aid dispenser. Wipe up any spills. Rinse Aid is automatically released during the rinse cycle. Refill the Rinse Aid dispenser monthly.
- Its formula protects colour and brilliance of the dishes and prevents fading and glass-cloudiness
- Protects against glass corrosion and decor fading on surfaces and keeps crockery in a better condition
- Power actions designed to keep your glasses and dishes looking clean and shiny
- Designed to protect your dishes against glass-cloudiness and colour fading
- Provides protection for up to 50 washes
For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
Increased washing temperatures, long running programme and very soft water inside the dishwasher are unfavorable for glasses and decorations. For optimal protection in such harsh conditions, an increased level of protective agents is necessary. The unique technology of Finish Protector adjusts for the conditions - the diamond dissolves faster and Finish Protector may need replacing before the full 50 cycles are completed. **The degree of glass corrosion and decoration fading damage depends (amongst others) on the type of tableware and the specific conditions during the washing process. Antique, handpainted and gold coloured tableware is not suited to the high temperatures inside dishwashers, therefore these items may become damaged even if Finish Protector is used. Finish Protector does not prevent scaling and mechanical damage like scratching, cracking and spalling.
Preparation and Usage
Apply protector to the lower dishwasher basket. Hang Finish Protector on the inside of the bottom rack of your dishwasher. This placement ensures ideal protection performance. Use dishwasher as usual. Finish Protector may occasionally get cloudy, this will not affect performance. Suitable for all dishwashers and detergents.
FINISH Protector. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection / face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Helps soften water to prevent white marks from hard water
- Finish dishwasher salt helps to prevent streaks, cloud spots and corrosion of dishes
- Highly effective salt for dishwashers, especially in hard water areas
- Finish Salt is designed for your dishwasher with 99% purity. Other salt may contain impurities that will damage the anti-calc unit of your dishwasher.
- Finish Salt provides better machine protection* by helping prevent limescale depositing which can impact your machine performance.*better machine protection vs using Finish All in One detergent alone
Keep away from children.
Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice
Preparation and Usage
Usage instructions: Fill the tank with salt following dishwasher manufacturer's instructions. For best results, check salt level often and keep the tank filled with Finish Salt. It is especially recommended if you live in an area with hard water.
The Finish System
For even shinier & drier dishes use:
Finish Rinse Aid + Finish Glass Protector
and for a clean and fresh machine use:
Finish Dishwasher Cleaner + Finish Freshener
For best result:
Finish Classic PowerBall + Finish Salt + Finish Rinse Aid
- Finish dishwasher cleaner removes grease and lime scale in the hidden parts of your dishwasher to leave your machine looking clean and smelling fresh
- Cleans your dishwasher for sparkling dishes
- Helps to maintain your dishwasher
- Neutralises odours
- 100% cleaner*, removes hidden dirt and limescale for a hygienic dishwasher *2X more limescale removal vs using Finish All in One Max tablet detergents alone.
5 - 15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes. www.rbeuroinfo.com
Finish Dishwasher Deep Cleaner Lemon Sparkle. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Preparation and Usage
1 Remove on the sticker, not the cap.
2 With cap closed, place it upside down into a level plate rack slot on top of a cross bar to prevent cap contact with spray arm.
3 Use when dishwasher is empty.
Run on a minimum 65ºC programme (intensive/pots cycle).
Fits all dishwashers. Do not add detergent.
Use once every three months to maintain good dishwasher hygiene, performance and avoid creation of bad odours. Use more frequently if needed.
UK - PO Box 4044,
SL1 0NS. Tel: 0800 376 8181