Bring your machine back to new!
Has your machine stopped cleaning your dishes as it used to? Did is start smelling a bit too? All it needs is a detox kit that will soon sort it out.
- FINISH Dishwasher Salt - 2 x 5kg
- FINISH Dishwasher Cleaner Lemon - 3 x 1 pack
- FINISH Dish and Glass Protector - 2 x 1 pack
- FINISH In Wash Dishwasher Cleaner - 2 x 3 pack
- FINISH Rinse Aid Shine & Protect Regular - 1 x 800ml
Savings compared to grocery RB MRRP -Manufacturer Recommended Retail Price. Resale prices to consumer are always at retailers sole discretion.
Packaging may vary.
- Helps soften water to prevent white marks from hard water
- Finish dishwasher salt helps to prevent streaks, cloud spots and corrosion of dishes
- Highly effective salt for dishwashers, especially in hard water areas
- Finish Salt is designed for your dishwasher with 99% purity. Other salt may contain impurities that will damage the anti-calc unit of your dishwasher.
- Finish Salt provides better machine protection* by helping prevent limescale depositing which can impact your machine performance.*better machine protection vs using Finish All in One detergent alone
Keep away from children.
Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice
Preparation and Usage
Usage instructions: Fill the tank with salt following dishwasher manufacturer's instructions. For best results, check salt level often and keep the tank filled with Finish Salt. It is especially recommended if you live in an area with hard water.
The Finish System
For even shinier & drier dishes use:
Finish Rinse Aid + Finish Glass Protector
and for a clean and fresh machine use:
Finish Dishwasher Cleaner + Finish Freshener
For best result:
Finish Classic PowerBall + Finish Salt + Finish Rinse Aid
- Finish dishwasher cleaner removes grease and lime scale in the hidden parts of your dishwasher to leave your machine looking clean and smelling fresh
- Cleans your dishwasher for sparkling dishes
- Helps to maintain your dishwasher
- Neutralises odours
- 100% cleaner*, removes hidden dirt and limescale for a hygienic dishwasher *2X more limescale removal vs using Finish All in One Max tablet detergents alone.
5 - 15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes
FINISH Dishwasher Deep Cleaner Lemon Sparkle. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call poison center or a doctor. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Preparation and Usage
1 Remove on the sticker, not the cap.
2 With cap closed, place it upside down into a level plate rack slot on top of a cross bar to prevent cap contact with spray arm.
3 Use when dishwasher is empty.
Run on a minimum 65ºC programme (intensive/pots cycle).
Fits all dishwashers. Do not add detergent
Use once every three months to maintain good dishwasher hygiene, performance and avoid creation of bad odours. Use more frequently if needed.
- Its formula protects colour and brilliance of the dishes and prevents fading and glass-cloudiness
- Protects against glass corrosion and decor fading on surfaces and keeps crockery in a better condition
- Power actions designed to keep your glasses and dishes looking clean and shiny
- Designed to protect your dishes against glass-cloudiness and colour fading
- Provides protection for up to 50 washes
For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
Increased washing temperatures, long running programme and very soft water inside the dishwasher are unfavorable for glasses and decorations. For optimal protection in such harsh conditions, an increased level of protective agents is necessary. The unique technology of Finish Protector adjusts for the conditions - the diamond dissolves faster and Finish Protector may need replacing before the full 50 cycles are completed. **The degree of glass corrosion and decoration fading damage depends (amongst others) on the type of tableware and the specific conditions during the washing process. Antique, handpainted and gold coloured tableware is not suited to the high temperatures inside dishwashers, therefore these items may become damaged even if Finish Protector is used. Finish Protector does not prevent scaling and mechanical damage like scratching, cracking and spalling.
Preparation and Usage
Apply protector to the lower dishwasher basket. Hang Finish Protector on the inside of the bottom rack of your dishwasher. This placement ensures ideal protection performance. Use dishwasher as usual. Finish Protector may occasionally get cloudy, this will not affect performance. Suitable for all dishwashers and detergents.
FINISH Protector. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection / face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Cleans your dishwasher whilst it cleans your dishes
- Cleans hidden grease & grime leaving a hygienic dishwasher
- Get 100% more grease removal active ingredients* vs. Finish detergent tablet alone.
- A cleaner dishwasher means cleaner dishes
- No extra wash cycle - use in your regular wash load
5 - 15% Polycarboxylates, < 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Subtilisin) Perfumes (limonene)
Finish Dishwasher Care Tablets
Causes serious eye irritation. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
PRODUCT MAY POSE A CHOKING HAZARD TO CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE
Preparation and Usage
For better dishwasher performance, use finish additives together with finish multi-benefit detergents.
How to Use:
Fill your dishwasher and place your standard detergent into dosing chamber. Place Finish Dishwasher Cleaner pouch on the bottom of your dishwasher. Run regular dishwashing cycle. Use monthly to keep dishwasher clean from grease & grime. Do not unwrap, pierce or cut the pouch. Use with dry hands only.
Fits all dishwashers. Use monthly, or more regularly on big greasy dishwasher loads.
For optimal results use it even on top of your multi-benefit tabs.
- For optimal results from your dishwasher
- This rinse aid from Finish gives your dishes a sparkling shine by fighting water spots and speeding up their drying process
- Water spot prevention
- Film protection
- For Brilliant Shine
5 - 15% Polycarboxylates, < 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Subtilisin) Perfumes
Finish Rinse & Shine Aid. WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection / face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Contains methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
5 - <15 % non-ionic surfactants. Contains preservatives (methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone,
See dishwasher instruction booklet on how to use Rinse Aid dispenser. Slowly pour Finish Rinse Aid into the Rinse Aid dispenser. Wipe up any spills. Rinse Aid is automatically released during the rinse cycle. Refill the Rinse Aid dispenser monthly.
UK - PO Box 4044,
SL1 0NS. Tel: 0800 376 8181