FINISH ESSENTIALS 3 MONTH* BUNDLE
Hygiene is the heart of any home. With Finish essentials in stock, you will always have sparkling clean dishes and powerful performance from your machine.
- 1 x Quantum Ultimate Tablets (85 pack lemon)
- 1 x Dishwasher Cleaner (250ml regular)
- 1 x In Wash Dishwasher Cleaner (3 tabs)
- 1 x Rinse & Shine Aid (400ml regular)
*Based on the requirements of the average UK household
Packaging may vary.
FIRST-TIME TOUGH STAIN REMOVAL
OUR ULTIMATE SHINE
QUANTUM ULTIMATE TABLETS
(1x 85 pack)
Finish Quantum Ultimate brings our ultimate clean and shine to your dishwasher.
- Finish Quantum Ultimate, bringing our ultimate clean and shine to your dishwasher
- 3 fast-dissolving chambers to deliver results even in eco-cycle
- Our tab degreases, targets stuck on food with the power action of scrubbing and the Finish Liquid Powerball delivers ultimate shine
- 100% water soluble, biodegradable wrapper-free technology in our dishwasher tablets
- 14 power actions delivering a superior clean and shine performance to Finish the job first time
Finish Dishwasher Cleaner deep cleans the parts of the dishwasher you can't see and removes grease and limescale build up in the pipes.
- Finish dishwasher cleaner removes grease and lime scale to leave your machine looking clean and smelling fresh
- Cleans your dishwasher for sparkling dishes
- Helps to maintain your dishwasher
- Neutralises odours
- 100% cleaner*, removes hidden dirt and limescale for a hygienic dishwasher
IN WASH DISHWASHER CLEANER
(1x 3 tabs)
Finish In Wash Dishwasher Cleaner provides 100% more grease removal actives than detergent alone to clean away the grease and grime from your dishwasher, while it cleans your dishes.
- Cleans your dishwasher whilst it cleans your dishes
- Cleans hidden grease & grime leaving a hygienic dishwasher
- Get 100% more grease removal active ingredients*
- A cleaner dishwasher means cleaner dishes
- No extra wash cycle - use in your regular wash load
RINSE & SHINE AID
Using Finish Rinse & Shine Aid regularly will prevent water spots and will give you brilliant shine on glasses and dishes
- For optimal results from your dishwasher
- This rinse aid from Finish gives your dishes a sparkling shine by fighting water spots and speeding up their drying process
- Water spot prevention
- For Brilliant Shine
- Film protection
15-30% Non-Ionic Surfactants, 5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Polycarboxylates, Phosphonates, Contains Enzymes (Subtilisin, Amylase), Perfumes (Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol).
HANDLE AND STORE SAFELY
CONTAINS FRAGRANCE ALLERGENS
Finish Quantum Ultimate Lemon Sparkle. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction.
NOTICE: PRODUCT MAY POSE A CHOKING HAZARD TO CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE. Do not ingest. If product is ingested, then seek medical advice.
Preparation and usage:
Usage: Handle with dry hands only. Do not pierce, break or cut. Always reseal pack after use.
No unwrapping. Dissolves completely in the wash.
Place one tab per wash in the dry dispenser.
Don't place in cutlery basket.
For best results use eco / auto programs.
Remember to scrape food pieces into the bin before loading your dishwasher
The built-in salt function is effective in soft/medium & hard water up to 26°e. If your water is harder, performance can be improved by adding Finish Salt. To protect the quality of the Quantum tabs, always reseal the pack after use and store away from heat and moisture. Finish Rinse Aid is recommended for best drying results. 1 tab in the dispenser.
5 - <15% non-ionic surfactants. Contains preservatives (methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, potassium sorbate).
Finish Rinse & Shine Aid. WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection / face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Contains methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
See dishwasher instruction booklet on how to use Rinse Aid dispenser. Slowly pour Finish Rinse Aid into the Rinse Aid dispenser. Wipe up any spills. Rinse Aid is automatically released during the rinse cycle. Refill the Rinse Aid dispenser monthly.
5-15% Polycarboxylates, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Subtilisin) Perfumes (limonene).
Finish Dishwasher Care Tablets
Causes serious eye irritation. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
PRODUCT MAY POSE A CHOKING HAZARD TO CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE
Preparation and usage:
For better dishwasher performance, use finish additives together with finish multi-benefit detergents.
How to Use:
Fill your dishwasher and place your standard detergent into dosing chamber. Place Finish Dishwasher Cleaner pouch on the bottom of your dishwasher. Run regular dishwashing cycle. Use monthly to keep dishwasher clean from grease & grime. Do not unwrap, pierce or cut the pouch. Use with dry hands only.
Fits all dishwashers. Use monthly, or more regularly on big greasy dishwasher loads.
5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes
FINISH Dishwasher Deep Cleaner Lemon Sparkle. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Preparation and usage:
- Remove on the sticker, not the cap.
- With cap closed, place it upside down into a level plate rack slot on top of a cross bar to prevent cap contact with spray arm.
- Use when dishwasher is empty.
Run on a minimum 65ºC programme (intensive/pots cycle).
Fits all dishwashers. Do not add detergent
Use once every three months to maintain good dishwasher hygiene, performance and avoid creation of bad odours. Use more frequently if needed.
UK - PO Box 4044,
SL1 0NS. Tel: 0800 376 81821
Packaging may vary.
*Savings compared to grocery RB MRRP - Manufacturer Recommended Retail Price. Resale prices to consumer are always at retailers sole discretion.